- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef (extra lean)
- 3⁄4 cup quakers rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons chopped onions (or dried minced onion)
- 1 cup milk
- salt & pepper
- 2 cups ketchup
- 6 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix burger ingredients together and shape into patties. Place in a roasting pan or sheet cake pan.
- Mix sauce ingredients together well and pour over patties.
- Bake at 325F uncovered for 1 - 1 1/2 hours.
- Serve on hamburger buns.
- (you can also shape the meat into small meatballs and serve as an appetizer).