Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this in Islands magazine.
- 12 ounces caribbean conch, cubed
- 2 fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup finely diced bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup finely diced cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup finely diced onion
- 1⁄2 cup finely diced celery
- 1 tablespoon minced habanero pepper
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup oranges or 1⁄4 cup grapefruit juice
- Combine the ingredients and chill for at least one hour (or longer to heighten value of marinade). Serve over baby greens, garnished with orange slices.