Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's a spooky dip recipe from Bob and Randy Harmon, the brothers who own a local grocery chain here in Utah. Their slogan is "We're not normal, we're Harmons." This recipe isn't going to make your normal dip since it was created by the Harmon brothers. This recipe is from an appearance by the brothers on KUTV News.
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup v 8 spicy vegetable juice
- 1⁄3 cup tomato puree
- 1 red bell pepper, minced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, minced
- 1⁄3 cup celery, minced
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- red food coloring
- Mix all ingredients together in a food processor.
- Add red food color to desired color.
- Serve with crackers or fresh veggies.
Very good but a little thin. I added another 8 oz. pkg. of cream cheese to half of the dip.