- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- freshly ground black pepper
- 24 large cooked cold water shrimp, de-veined
- 1 large green pepper, de-seeded and very finely diced
- 1 large red pepper, de-seeded and very finely diced
- 1 bunch fresh chives, snipped
- fresh dill or fresh chervil or fresh parsley (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Warm the olive oil and lemon juice in a small saucepan.
- Do not allow the mixture to come to the boil.
- Season to taste.
- Toss the shrimp in the warm olive oil and arrange on serving plates.
- Sprinkle with chopped peppers and chives and decorate with sprigs of fresh herbs.