Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I am a spice wimp but my husband loves hot and spicy food. So, I am proving my love for him and putting this recipe in my collection to make for him..lol.
- 2 dried chilies
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1 teaspoon coriander seed
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1 pinch dried mint, crumbled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 10 fluid ounces olive oil
- Using a pestle and mortar, grind the dried ingredients together to form a coarse mixture.
- Add the garlic and stir in the olive oil.
- Pour the mixture into a jar, allowing the spices to settle.
- Keeps in the fridge for 1 week.
This oil is perfect for my husband. He used it to dip some Moroccan bread in. made for ZWT6 - No-Nonsense Nibblers