Recipe by The Normans
Another great recipe from Donna Hay magazine. Beautiful flavours and a bit of spice. Quinoa uses 1/3 cup grain to 1 cup water and is cooked (simmer) around 15mins until liquid is absorbed - we haven't included this in the prep time.
- 400 g ground lamb
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1 tablespoon harissa, plus extra for speading
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 bread rolls, halved and toasted
- 1 cup tzatziki
- 3 cups salad leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Put mince, quinoa harissa, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Shape the lamb into 6 patties.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook patties 4-5mins each side.
- Spread the rolls with the tzatziki and extra harissa. Top with green leaves and patties to serve.