Abby Girl's Note:
I found this recipe in the recent Cooking Light magazine. The pancetta and shallots give a wonderful taste to the haricots verts. Top it off with a nice shaking of salt and pepper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a large skillet oven over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray.
- 2Add pancetta and shallots to pan; sauté 5 minutes or until pancetta is crisp and shallots are tender and lightly browned.
- 3Add broth and vinegar to pan, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Add beans to pan, tossing to coat.
- 4Cover and cook 7 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender. Remove from heat; stir in salt.
- 5Note: Use caution towards the end of the cooking time as it could burn quite easily.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Haricots Verts With Shallots and Pancetta
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 29.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 73.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: