1/1 Photo of haricots verts with goat cheese and warm dressing
this is from bon appetit and it's a wonderful side dish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs French haricots vert or 3 lbs thin green beans
- 1/2 lb bacon, sliced into thin strips
- 1/2 cup chopped shallot
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup sherry wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- salt, pepper
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1cook beans in a pot of boiling water until crisp tender, about 5 minutes.
- 2drain, rinse with cold water, pat dry.
- 3cook bacon in a skillet until crispy, transfer to paper towels to drain.
- 4add shallots and garlic to drippings in skillet, saute until softened, 3-5 minutes.
- 5add vinegar, mustard and dry mustard.
- 6whisk in oil, season with salt& pepper.
- 7toss beans with dressing, sprinkle with cheese, bacon, dried cranberries.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for haricots verts with goat cheese and warm dressing
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.5
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 12.8 mg
- Sodium 207.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sherry wine vinegar