if you cant get chanterelle or porcini fresh, button and oyster mushrooms work well too. Use hazelnut oil instead of EVO in the vinaigrette if you have it. From Cooking Light. Calories 72, fat 3.3 (sat 0.4)carb 9g
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 lb French haricots vert, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 6 cups sliced wild mushrooms (or cultivated)
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 6 teaspoons hazelnuts, finely chopped toasted
- Combine vinegar, 2 tsp oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Cook beans in boiling water 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and plunge beans into ice water. Drain.
- Heat 1 tsp olive oil in a large non stick skillet over medium high heat. Add mushrooms to pan. Sauté 7 minutes or until liquid evaporates.
- Add onions, sauté 1 minute. Add beans, sauté 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add vinegar mixture and hazelnuts, toss to coat.