Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another quick bread cracker my Mom would serve with soups or stews. You could use a rye flour or combination of rye flour and rolled oats for variety.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup melted Butter Flavor Crisco
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Mix ingredients together- like as you would a pie crust.
- Roll thin.
- Bake on a cooke sheet at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes- watching carefully.
- Once cooled, break into pieces for serving.