- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Campbell's Golden Mushroom soup
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can Green Giant sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 slices processed swiss cheese (no holes)
- 4 (1/4 lb) hamburger patty
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the first three ingredients together, put on low heat and let simmer.
- Mix the Accent, Lawry's and pepper together and put in a shaker.
- Season the patties with this and fry or grill until done-dont press on the patties-you must resist this impulse!
- Put patty onto a bun, then the swiss, then the sauce and you're done.