1/3 Photos of Hardee's Cinnamon Raisin Biscuits
When I lived in the mid-west, I use to get these biscuits as a morning breakfast on occasion....well, on more occasions than I should have. I loved the warm tender biscuits with cinnamon swirlled in it and the sweet icing melting down. Having moved to California 12 years ago, I have really missed these as there are no Hardee's out here. I've found a copy cat recipe for it and I'm on cloud 9!! The person who posted this on another site said she use to work at Hardee's so this is the real-deal ! I can't wait to make these for my husband and kids!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda and sugar.
- 2Blend in shortening with a fork until mixture is fine.
- 3Add milk and stir until just mixed. Add raisins and mix.
- 4Add cinnamon and mix until swirled through batter. Do not mix batter any more than you have to.
- 5Scrape batter onto well floured surface. Flour top and pat down with hands until 1/2-inch thick.
- 6Cut with 2-inch cutter and place on greased baking pan.
- 7Bake at 400°F for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- 8Frost with powdered sugar glaze icing.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hardee's Cinnamon Raisin Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.2
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 454.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 2.9 g