Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this but it sounds intresting.
- 236.59 ml soap bar, flakes
- 236.59 ml washing soda
- 236.59 ml borax laundry detergent
- Mix ingredients and store in a lidded, labeled canister in the laundry room.
- To use: Measure out 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup and wash your clothing in warm or cold water.
- Use cold water for the rinse cycle.
This is the laundry soap I have been making and using since the beginning of the year. It is so cheap and works better than the Tide or Cheer I have been buying for years. I only use TWO TABLESPOONS per large load as my recipe called for. Does a great job, smells so fresh and clean! Use the Fels-Naptha soap bar and grate is as finely as you can. Put the Borax and Washing Soda in your food processor, process for a few seconds then add the grated bar soap. Process for about a minute or so...perfect! I will never use store bought detergent again.
i have not yet tried this one but it sounds great .....and if it really works wow....5 stars to you