Prep 5 mins
Cook 24 hrs
For Adults Only! Make in advance - these are to die for! If you don't have Brandy, you can omit it and double the vodka!!!
- 177.44 ml vodka
- 177.44 ml cherry brandy
- 340.19 g can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 340.19 g can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 236.59 ml grenadine
- 1000.0 ml grapefruit soda
- 1000.0 ml lemon-lime flavored soda
- Mix vodka, brandy, orange and lemon juice concentrate, grenadine and grapefruit soda together in a large plastic mixing bowl. Cover the mixture with a tight fitting lid. Freeze the mixture for one or two days.
- When you are ready to serve the drink, use an ice cream scoop and place one or two scoops of the mixture into glasses.
- Fill the rest of the glass with lemon/lime flavored soda pop.
- Stir and serve.
- ***Cook time is freeze time***.