Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another yummy drink my hubby invented. Wonderful on the rocks, or strain into a martini glass. I buy very large IQF strawberries from a warehouse club - if your frozen strawberries aren't large, add more. Be sure to use Chambord for the liqueur. You can really taste it in this drink, and cheaper raspberry liqueurs taste like cough medicine.
- 1 large lemon, juice of
- 9.85-14.78 ml sugar
- 2 large frozen strawberries
- 28.34 g vodka
- 42.52 g Chambord raspberry liquor
- Place all ingredients in blender; blend until smooth. (A few small strawberry pieces might remain).
- Put 8 oz of ice in a shaker, pour drink into shaker and shake for 30 seconds.
- Pour into glass to serve.
I used lemonade instead of the lemon juice and sugar and it was really good. Fruity and refreshing.
Quenched my thirst and so delicious too! What a great after work pick me up!
Fantastic drink! I, too, used fresh strawberries because I happened to have some. I'm not much of a hard liquor person but I really loved this and will make it again. Thank you for the treat after a hard day!!