Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sweet alcoholic beverage.
- 30 ml captain morgan spiced rum
- cream soda (Faygo or A&W)
- crushed ice
- Take a 16 oz.
- glass and fill it up approx.
- 2/3 full with the crushed ice.
- Pour in the rum.
- Slowly pour in the cream soda it may fizz up a bit.
- Drink with Straw, Enjoy.
- "Pleasedon't Drink and Drive".
This is delicious, refreshing and easy to make. Great when you are entertaining. Remember this has alcohol, so be careful.
This stuff is addicting!! I use A&W Diet Cream Soda. Can't get any easier than 2 ingredients and a delicious, refreshing taste! Thanks for sharing, Kenn!
Yum! Dangerous as it goes down way too easily. The version w/ root beer is called a Chewbacca. :) I prefer it with cream soda!