Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Hard Rock Cafe Pulled Pork (Copycat) recipe from Food.com.
- preheate oven 450 degree.
- In a large bowl, add vinegar, Tabasco sauce and sugar to hot water. Stir to dissolve sugar. Pour marinade over pork, cover and refrigerate for at least 12 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade and place in a baking pan. place in oven until well browned.
- Cover with foil. Pour some marinade over pork,
- lower temperature to 300 F, and slow-roast for an additional two hours or until meat pulls away easily from the bone.
Wow this was good!! I marinated for 24 hours then smoked it and the roast just fell apart. So tender, juicy and flavorful. Will be making again and again, thanks so much!
I must confess I was concerned with the smell of this marinade - very strong. But amazingly, the finished product was a feast fit for a king. The pork was sooooooo tender and had a spicy but sweet zing to it. Loved it, loved it, loved it!