- 1 quart hot water
- 1 quart apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup hot sauce
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 lbs pork shoulder, boned
Directions See How It's Made
- preheate oven 450 degree.
- In a large bowl, add vinegar, Tabasco sauce and sugar to hot water. Stir to dissolve sugar. Pour marinade over pork, cover and refrigerate for at least 12 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade and place in a baking pan. place in oven until well browned.
- Cover with foil. Pour some marinade over pork,
- lower temperature to 300 F, and slow-roast for an additional two hours or until meat pulls away easily from the bone.