1/2 Photos of Hard Rock Cafe Baked Potato Soup
1 hr 30 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 slices bacon, fried and chopped with drippings reserved
- 1 cup yellow onion, diced
- 2/3 cup flour
- 6 cups chicken stock, hot
- 4 cups potatoes, baked,peeled and diced
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt substitute
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red pepper sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse black pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup green onion, diced
- 1Sauté the onions in the reserved bacon drippings over medium high heat until transparent, about 3 minutes.
- 2Add flour, stirring to prevent lumps; cook for 3-5 minutes, until mixture just begins to turn golden.
- 3Add chicken stock gradually, whisking to prevent lumps until liquid thickens.
- 4Reduce heat to simmer and add potatoes, cream, chopped bacon, parsley, garlic, basil, salt substitute, red pepper sauce and black pepper.
- 5Simmer for 10 minutes; DO NOT allow to boil.
- 6Add grated cheese and green onions, heat until cheese melts smoothly.
- 7Garnish each serving as desired with chopped bacon, grated cheese and chopped parsley.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hard Rock Cafe Baked Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (392 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 472.4
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 107.1 mg
- Sodium 465.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 13.3 g