Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A different sort of appetizer from the ordinary.
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature (1 stick)
- 6 anchovies, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 large eggs, hard-cooked cooled and halved
- 2 -3 bunches radishes
- 1 baguette, sliced into 1/2 inch slices and toasted
- sea salt, for sprinkling
- Stir together butter, anchovies, and garlic.
- Serve individual eggs, radishes, and baguette rounds with the anchovy butter and a small pile of salt for sprinkling.