Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Hard-Cooked Egg Pate recipe from Food.com.
- Carefully remove the yolks from the whites and very finely chop the whites.
- With the back of a spoon, press the yolks through a sieve into a small bowl.
- Add the whites, butter, chives, and salt; mash with a fork until blended.
- Taste and add more salt, if needed.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Let the pate come to room temperature before serving.
- May garnish with chives or radish slices.
- Spread on bread or accompany with bread or toast and serve.