Hoosier Margie's Note:
The aroma of the candy oil fills the house, and the neighborhood. Be careful of sensitive people as the aroma is quite strong. Some will burn your eyes, and definitely open the sinuses.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Over medium heat,cook sugar, syrup, water to hard crack.
- 2Add oil and desired food color, stirring until well mixed.
- 3Pour onto buttered cookie sheet.
- 4Start cutting immediately and continue until cool.
- 6Sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hard Candy
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 50
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: