1/1 Photo of Hard-boiled Egg Whites With Avocado
This is from the December 2004 issue of Martha Stewart Living. It is featured as a healthful breakfast with satisfying ingredients. The protein in the egg whites and avocados provide long lasting energy with no cholesterol.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cover eggs with cold water in a large pan.
- 2Bring to a boil.
- 3Cover, remove from heat, and let stand 20 minutes.
- 4Remove eggs to cool water and allow to cool.
- 5Peel eggs.
- 6Separate yolks from whites (save yolks for another use).
- 7Tear whites into 1-inch pieces and place in small mixing bowl.
- 8Halve and pit the avocados.
- 9Using a spoon, scrape out small pieces.
- 10Add to egg whites.
- 11Season with salt and pepper.
- 12Divide eggs and avocado mixture between 4 cereal bowls and drizzle each with olive oil.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hard-boiled Egg Whites With Avocado
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.6
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 372.0 mg
- Sodium 294.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 14.5 g