- 8 large eggs
- 2 avocados
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coarse salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cover eggs with cold water in a large pan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover, remove from heat, and let stand 20 minutes.
- Remove eggs to cool water and allow to cool.
- Peel eggs.
- Separate yolks from whites (save yolks for another use).
- Tear whites into 1-inch pieces and place in small mixing bowl.
- Halve and pit the avocados.
- Using a spoon, scrape out small pieces.
- Add to egg whites.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide eggs and avocado mixture between 4 cereal bowls and drizzle each with olive oil.