Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I had this last week at Cafe Roma in San Francisco's Little Italy. It's a coffee shop where they roast their own coffee. There's no room for a real kitchen, but they have hard boiled eggs. I had mine on baggette but their also offer toasted sourdough or panini.
- 1 baguette
- 2 slices tomatoes (about 2 thin slices)
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1 egg (hard boiled and sliced thin)
- 1 tablespoon red onion (about half a slice or to taste)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Split bagette lengthwise leaving one side attached, layer sliced hard boiled egg, tomato, onion and capers. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve.