Recipe by REEVES73
a good hearty dish.
Top Review by Onehornedone
Made this the other night and really enjoyed it. I ended up tweaking it a bit. I didn't have potato chips so I used corn chips. I also added some vegetarian chicken and grean beans to make it a bit more hearty. Would definitely be good with any cooked/frozen veggies.
- 2 cups crushed potato chips (plain)
- 9 hard-boiled eggs (sliced)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons dried onion
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- in layers spread 1 cup chips, sliced eggs,and soup and milk mixed together, onion then salt and pepper.
- Finish layers with 1 cup chips.
- After layer are complete i like to add a layer of cheese to top. ANy will do, depends on what kind i have in fridge.
- Bake 350 degree's for 25 minutes.