Prep 24 mins
Cook 25 mins
Monay originated in Philippines. it is delicious when served hot. Note: To make soft monay proof molded dough for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours after molding. Slice dough at the center along the oval shape up to 1/2 inch from the bottom to produce the monay shape. giving the dough enough time to relax will produce a soft monay with no cracks.
- 1 kg bread flour
- 10 g instant yeast
- 4 g bread improver
- 40 g skim milk
- 180 g white sugar
- 10 -15 g iodized salt
- 150 g eggs
- 50 g butter
- 400 g water
- mix all ingredients for about 4-5 minute
- Run dough until smooth.
- Scale to about 80 grams each then mold to oval shape.
- Put into prepared grease pan.
- Rest dough not more than 20 minute after shaping.
- Bake in pre-heated oven 400 F for 20 to 25 minute or until golden brown.