Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
Presented By: Al Harb, Harby's Pizza & Deli
Make and share this Harby's Stuffed Squash in Tomato Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Wash& rinse rice and add the pepper, salt, cinnamon and all spice.
- Mix with the raw meat.
- Set aside.
- Brush lightly to clean the outside of each squash and cut off tops.
- Core squash, leaving a thin shell.
- Rinse in salt and water.
- Stuff 3/4 full with meat/rice mixture.
- Place in pot side by side.
- Cover 1/2 of pot with water.
- Let boil.
- Add tomato sauce.
- Lower temperature to medium and cook until done.