Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
An easy recipe and a nice way to serve up potatoes.
- 1 package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish with vegetable spray.
- Pour in mixture into greased casserole dish.
- Top with 2 cups corn flakes and 1/2 cup melted butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.