Recipe by Happyfrog
FAT FAT AND MORE...this is pretty easy to make after you've gotten the hang of making the shells, you'll get faster, I promise.
Top Review by L-Boogie in Lansdowne, PA
Thanks Happy, I'm making this tonight. I've used tin foil molds before to mold the bowl in the deep fryer, but this sounds much better. Will let you know how it turns out.
- 2 lbs extra lean ground beef (or any meat, really)
- 4 large soft taco-size flour tortillas
- 1 (6 ounce) canof large black olives
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups of grated cheese (any)
- 1⁄2 small cucumber, quartered
- 2 cups of torn up lettuce
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- sour cream, mixed with
- onion soup mix
Directions See How It's Made
- prepare meat with taco seasoning as directed.
- while meat is simmering,heat the deep fryer.
- You'll need 3 large wooden spoons if doing alone, put tortilla in the hot oil, with both hands holding the spoons (tricky huh!) form a bowl in the oil, then once it stays that way, you can let go once it takes form.
- Let it turn a golden brown then flip it over to harden the outer edges.
- Once you're done you can dry on paper towels or on a brown paper bag.
- Pour in the meat cheese, onions, lettuce, tomato, oli dip, and your kitchen sink, if there's room.