Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Looking for a no-cook, 5-minute snack? Kids will gobble up these nibbles, container and all! This recipe was adapted from another website, these could also be great party favors for a child's birthday party or sleep-over. You can vary ingredients, if you wish.
- 1 cup pretzel stick (or nuggets)
- 1⁄2 cup frosted animal cookies
- 1⁄4 cup candy-coated chocolate-covered peanuts
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- flat-bottom ice cream cones, if desired (optional)
- In 1-quart resealable food-storage plastic bag, combine all ingredients; shake to mix.
- Spoon mix into cones, other creative containers, or enjoy for yourself.