Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great little mix. It is much cheaper than commerical mixes, and lower fat as well. It's great for kids to make, take, and eat.
- 3 cups frosted mini-wheats cereal
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds, shelled or
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1⁄2 cup dried fruit
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Dump all but the salt in a gallon-sized ziploc bag.
- Shake to mix.
- Sprinkle in salt; shake.
- For variety, use different dried fruits, or different kinds of shelled nuts.
- Substitue other kinds of cereal for the frosted mini-wheats.