- 5 cups chicken bouillon (I use low-sodium)
- 8 -9 ounces fresh cheese-filled egg tortellini
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 tablespoon grated romano cheese
- 7 5⁄8 ounces cans whole kernel corn, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring bouillon to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add tortellini through basil and cook until tender.
- Lower heat to medium, add beans and cheese, and simmer 5-8 minutes until beans are tender.
- Add corn and continue cooking 1-2 minutes until heated through.