Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a renovated 'snip snap' dinner rolls. I always strive for extra nutrition. All of my family enjoyed these... Hope you do too!
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup ww. bread flour
- 1 tablespoon brewer's yeast
- 1 tablespoon wheat bran
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon fast rising yeast
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 egg
- Happy Snappy Dinner Rolls Moms recipe***** In a large mixing bowl combine 2 cups white flour, 1 cup- Ww bread flour, 1Tbs.
- Brewers yeast, 1Tbs wheat bran 1/3 c.
- sugar, 1tbs.
- Rapid rise yeast, ½ tsp.
- Salt, Heat till very warm; 1 ½ c.
- evaporated milk& ¼ c.
- Stir in- to dry ingred.
- Mix in one egg and enough additional flour to form a soft dough.
- Begin to knead adding addi- tional flour till smooth; about 8 min.
- Cover and let rise 10 min.
- Line a large rectangle pan with foil and grease.
- Press dough into pan covering the bottom.
- Cut into 36 squares.
- Let rise 30-60 min.
- or until at least doubled.
- Bake at 350 for 20- 30 min till golden!