Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found the original recipe on cooksrecipes.com Even finicky kitties should love this. I didn't include the time to boil the liver in the cooking time.
- 2 (3 3/4 ounce) cans sardines in oil
- 2⁄3 cup cooked rice
- 2 chicken livers, cooked in water and drained
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- Add all ingredients to food processor.
- Process until barely blended.
- Store in refrigerator in tightly covered container.
Made for Photo Tag. This was so simple and fun to make for our lil Hopper,he's almost 6 months old now. I halved the amounts because we only give him wet food as a treat.I also froze a couple of portions to see how well it does.I will photograph it as soon as I have a camera.