Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I started making rice crispy treats yesterday when OMG! I only had 1 cup rice krispies! Now you know, if kids think rice crispy treats are coming, you better produce them!I cleaned out the cereal cupboard in a hurry! This is what I whipped up, I dubbed them "Happy Kids" because they stayed happy, no tears or tantrums. Small one from DH after he only got a small taste...LOL!
- Mix cereals and pretzels in large bowl.
- On med heat in large pan melt butter and marshmallows with peanut butter.
- When completely melted remove from heat and add cereal mixture.
- Fold cereal into melted mixture until combined.
- Press into greased 9x13 pan.
- Let stand about 5 minutes.
- Microwave frosting for 45 seconds.
- Pour over mixture in pan.
- Top with sprinkles.
- Let cool completely.