Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is probably a silly post, but I made this for lunch today out of curiosity and was rather pleased with the results! It is a quick, easy, yummy lunch if you have leftover baked potatoes, but you could also cook one in the microwave in just a few minutes.
- Heat the baked potato if necessary (either in microwave or in oven at 450 for about 15-20 minutes).
- Split the baked potato and fluff insides with a fork.
- Add hummus and green onions and mash with the fork until you get the consistency you'd like. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top with cheese, broccoli, and olives.
- Serve with salsa if desired.
Absolutely delicious and very filling! Thanks for a new way to enjoy hummus! I didn't realize until now that I was supposed to mash the hummus w/the potato, but the end result is the same: awesome.