Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cranberry/ Pineapple or Cranberry/ Orange virgin coktail from Janice Thompson - Kingston, Ontario. Found online and I have yet to try it.
- 3 ounces cranberry juice
- 4 ounces orange juice or 4 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 dash lime juice (1 squeeze)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grenadine
- 2 ounces ginger ale
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- In shaker,shake ingredients well.
- Pour over ice.
- Add 2 oz. of soda water or ginger ale before serving.
- Decorate with a cherry and lemon / orange slice.
This was a tasty mocktail for sure. I went for the orange juice method and certainly enjoyed it. It reminded me a bit of those big bowls of punch people used to make with sherbet floating in it. I am sure kids would enjoy it along side with adults. Made for Zaar Tag.