Recipe by Bonitadreama
Ever wonder how they made that amazing chicken in your platter? Here's a way I created that's easy and tasty!
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons oil
- boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Use two medium sized bowls.
- In bowl "A" Combine 1 cup of Chicken Broth with 1 Teaspoons of garlic powder, 1/8 cup soy sauce 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice - set aside.
- In bowl "B" Combine 1 cup of Chicken Broth with 1 Teaspoons of garlic powder.
- Cut the chicken into small chucks - I personally do 1/4 inch squares.
- Place Chicken into Bowl "B".
- Heat up 2 tablespoons of your choice of oil in a large skillet or frying pan.
- Once oil is heated - drop the chicken in and pour the remaining liquid in the sick. Bowl "B" Should now be empty.
- Cook for several minutes stirring frequently.
- After about 5 minutes add the butter and the remaining 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Continue Stirring on a high heat creating a nice brown layer over the next 3-6 minutes depending on your pan (always use your judgement on the cook time)
- On high heat add the ingredients from Bowl "A" and step back for a moment.
- After the steam settles stir until liquid evaporates on a medium heat leaving you with a golden brown color on your chicken.
- Add your favorite rice or pasta and enjoy!