Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From In the Spirit. Vodka, sour apple, apple juice, lemon juice and ginger ale.
Make and share this Happy Apple Cocktail recipe from Food.com.
- 1 fluid ounce vodka
- 2 ounces sour apple liqueur, 1 1/2 shots
- 1 fluid ounce apple juice
- ginger ale
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce lemon juice
- Place the first four ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake together well.
- Strain into a sling glass half filled with cubed ice. Top up with ginger ale.
wonderful drink. It was so tasty and potent. Thanks dicentra :) Made for Bargain basement tag game