Recipe by Chef1MOM-Connie
Adopted from the book How to Prevent and Treat Cancer with Natural Medicine Endorsed by the Cancer Treatment Center of America servings approx. depending on bowl size
Top Review by Lalaloula
Mmm, this was good! I really liked the addition of the crunchy seeds (I used a mix of pumpkin and sunflower seeds and reduced the amount a bit cause I didnt have enough).
I enjoyed mine straight without oil, honey or yogurt and still it was soo good!
THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this winner with us! Ill surely make this again!
Made and reviewed for the Aussie/NZ Recipe Swap October 2010.
- 1 1⁄2 cups rolled oats
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 apples, green chopped or 1 golden delicious apple, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup raw pumpkin seeds, flower seeds or 1⁄2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons organic flax seed oil (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon organic honey
- nonfat yogurt, for topping (optional)