Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
SOOO easy! this will impress everybody, and they would never be able to tell it was so easy!!!I made this off the top of my head, and loved it!!! Who would have known it'd be this good!!! Delicious!!!
- 4 -5 tart crusts (homemade or store bought)
- 1 cup chocolate pudding
- 60 M&M's
- 1 cup Cool Whip (french vanilla cool whip works great!)
- pre-heat oven to 475 deg.
- cut five pieces of foil and place each one into seperate sections of muffin pan.
- seperate pie crust into five pieces, and form around sides and bottem of the pan with foil; should make 5 small pies.
- bake crust for 4 minutes. remove from oven, and add 10-15 M&M's into each crust. M&M's should NOT fill to top.
- bake for another 10-15 minutes and remove. smoosh M&M's with fork. M&M's should not be melted.
- add 1/5 of pudding cup on top of M&M's in each pie. bake another 5-10 minutes take out of oven, and let cool in freezer for about 5 minutes.
- add cool whip, and EAT! hopefully you will find this Delicious!
I was a little concerned by the major baking time and temperature of this (29-44 minutes? at 475?) so reduced it to 450F and *11* min (total). They came out perfectly! I didn't have any Cool Whip so left it off but I didn't miss it in the least - it would have just taken away from the yummy chocolate! LOL I actually got 6 tarts (and had some dough left over). I used dark chocolate M&Ms and fat-free pudding. Oh, I also didn't line my pan with foil as it is already non-stick. Thanks for the recipe!
my kids and i made this for my youngest birthday, it was a bit hit with all of us thanks for sharing.it was also made for PAC.
This was really wonderful. My daughter and I enjoyed making this together. It was really easy. Thanks.