Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Hap Towne owned one of the best "Meat and Three" restaurants in Nashville, TN
Make and share this Hap Towne's Stewed Raisins recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Place raisins in a heavy saucepan.
- 2. Barely cover with water and bring to a boil over high heat.
- 3. Turn heat down to medium and cook until water is below first row of raisins.
- 4. Add butter, stirring until melted. Mix flour and sugar and add to raisins.
- 5. Cook 2 minutes more, stirring. (If watery, bring back to a boil; if stiff, add water).