These are so good with the pineapple juice. I recommend cutting simple shapes if dough is rolled to asked for 1/8". Also keep a close eye on them in the oven as they can over bake quickly. Yield depends on thickness of dough and the size you cut them to.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In bowl, add ingredients in the above order , mixing well after each addition (you can do it in a processor too).
- 2Using half of the dough roll on a floured board to 1/8" and cut into holiday shapes-dreidel, star.
- 3Can decorate with chocolate chip, raisin, sprinkles, colored sugar, etc.
- 4Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes or so till lightly browned. They firm up a bit more as they cool.
- 5Freeze well, but they won't last that long.
- 6NOTE: If making different shapes, try and make all of one shape on a tray because the different sizes don't bake at the same rate; some will burn and others will be under baked.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hanukkah Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.9
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 22.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 1.1 g