Recipe by powertrick69
I made this on Christmas morning it was an instant hit! Serving size and time are estimates.
- 2 lbs sausage
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 loaf rye cocktail bread
- hot sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown and drain sausage.
- Add Velveeta and melt.
- Add garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, and hot sauce (just a few drops will do).
- Pile on bread, place on cookie sheet.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 10-12 min (I have found 10 minutes to be the best).