Recipe by Member #610488
This breakfast will balance your blood sugars and provide a sustained release of energy. The 7-Up, now that it does not have high fructose corn syrup any more, will give you a temporary boost of energy to help get you going and the rest will keep you going. Don't forget to take a B Complex vitamin and 1 gram of vitamin C along with your breakfast.
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 1 cup low-fat yogurt (with active cultures)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon muesli
- 1 vegetable juice (like V-8)
- 1 (12 ounce) can 7-up
Directions See How It's Made
- DRINK PLENTY: Sip water to rehydrate yourself - aim for a glass every half hour.
- SUPPLEMENT: Take a B Complex vitamin and 1 gram of vitamin Celsius.
- AVOID CAFFINATED DRINKS: Caffeine is a diuretic and all that water you are inhaling will just flow right out of you. No tea, coffee or soda.
- EAT WELL: Stay away from grease since it is acid forming on the stomach. No Bacon, Eggs and Toast for breakfast. Eat foods that will not add additional toxins to the body, such as rice, vegetables and nuts, throughout the day.
- MILD EXERCISE: Take a long walk to purge the toxins.
- HYDROTHERAPY: Have a relaxing bath or shower before going to bed and try and get an early night.
- Mix together the first five ingredients and eat. Have both beverages with your breakfast.