Recipe by Miss Tinkerbell
Okay after a long night of partying, we were starving, and didn't want to make anything too difficult. It tastes great, is simple to make, and even the kids like it.
Top Review by SaffronMeSilly
This was easy and tasty. We made it for dinner one night, and it was perfect. The only changes I made was that I used 6 slices of bacon and subbed sausage for ground beef. I also left out the chilies because I did not have them on hand. Thanks for the post.
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese
- 4 ounces green chilies
- 1⁄4 lb ground beef
- 4 slices bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400.
- Brown the ground beef.
- Cook the bacon until it is crispy and crumble.
- Drain both beef and bacon.
- In a bowl hand beat the eggs.
- Mix in cheese, milk, chiles, salt, pepper, beef, bacon.
- Transfer to a casserole dish.
- Put into pre-heated oven for approximately 40-50 minutes.
- Keep checking after 30 minutes to prevent over-cooking, however make sure it cooks through completely and the center isn't runny.
- Let it cool for about 10 min, then dish out.