Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Okay after a long night of partying, we were starving, and didn't want to make anything too difficult. It tastes great, is simple to make, and even the kids like it.
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese
- 4 ounces green chilies
- 1⁄4 lb ground beef
- 4 slices bacon
- Heat oven to 400.
- Brown the ground beef.
- Cook the bacon until it is crispy and crumble.
- Drain both beef and bacon.
- In a bowl hand beat the eggs.
- Mix in cheese, milk, chiles, salt, pepper, beef, bacon.
- Transfer to a casserole dish.
- Put into pre-heated oven for approximately 40-50 minutes.
- Keep checking after 30 minutes to prevent over-cooking, however make sure it cooks through completely and the center isn't runny.
- Let it cool for about 10 min, then dish out.
This was easy and tasty. We made it for dinner one night, and it was perfect. The only changes I made was that I used 6 slices of bacon and subbed sausage for ground beef. I also left out the chilies because I did not have them on hand. Thanks for the post.