Miss Tinkerbell's Note:
Okay after a long night of partying, we were starving, and didn't want to make anything too difficult. It tastes great, is simple to make, and even the kids like it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400.
- 2Brown the ground beef.
- 3Cook the bacon until it is crispy and crumble.
- 4Drain both beef and bacon.
- 5In a bowl hand beat the eggs.
- 6Mix in cheese, milk, chiles, salt, pepper, beef, bacon.
- 7Transfer to a casserole dish.
- 8Put into pre-heated oven for approximately 40-50 minutes.
- 9Keep checking after 30 minutes to prevent over-cooking, however make sure it cooks through completely and the center isn't runny.
- 10Let it cool for about 10 min, then dish out.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hangover Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.1
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 312.5 mg
- Sodium 328.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 16.2 g