This is a very simple salad using basic ingredients. The secret is in the dressing combinaton.
Make and share this Handy Zing Chopped Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Mix all vegetables together in a large serving bowl.
- Stir in mustard, miracle whip and vinegar.
- Toss to combine all ingredients.
- Place bowl in refrigerator and chill before serving.
- It's a good idea to adjust proportions of dressing (eg. more or less miracle whip) according to personal preferences.
- Also, try experimenting using different types of vinegar (eg balsamic), mustard (eg. dijon).