2 hrs 45 mins
Handsome Jack's Note:
Great for tailgating at ball games and those cold winter night's. Are you ready for some football & chili?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (15 ounce) cans of hunt chili starter
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 jar hot salsa
- 1 bottle red wine
- 1/2 lb beef (Chopped into Slivers)
- 1/2 lb ground chicken or 6 diced sausages, of your choice
- 2 tomatoes (Extract pulp and dice)
- 2 celery ribs (Finely Diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (Ground and then Finely Diced)
- 1 bell pepper (Finely Diced)
- 1/2 onion (Finely Diced)
- 1 jalapeno pepper (Finely Diced)
- 1 teaspoon of jalepeno juice
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 3 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 bag mozzarella cheese
- olive oil, to fry meat
- 1Marinate beef and other meat of your choice overnight in red wine.
- 2Fry beef and other meat of your choice in olive oil over a small flame and add taco seasoning. Stir until brown and drain.
- 3While beef is frying place other ingredients and spices into crockpot. Stir like mad.
- 4When beef and meat of your choice is finished, add it to the crockpot. Cook on low flame or temperature, stirring often for 30 minutes. Remember to have a beer or two while stirring.
- 5After 30 minutes, add a bag a cheese and stir like you care for another 20 - 30 minutes.
- 6Add another glass or 2 of wine (or finish the bottle) and let it simmer for an hour or so, stir during commercials.
- 7Enjoy the Game!!!
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Handsome Jack's Red Hot Red Wine Chili
Serving Size: 1 (480 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 880.2
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 69.9 mg
- Sodium 1179.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.5 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 21.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: