Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are seriously wicked and sinfully delicious! They definitely don't last long in our house. LOL
- Preheat oven to bake at 350°F.
- Add butter and coco powder to a microwave safe bowl and nuke for about 1 minute. Whisk together.
- When its nice and smooth, add sugar, Nutella, and melted semi-sweet chocolate. Then whisk in 2 eggs, one at a time.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, espresso powder and salt.
- Dump the flour mixture over the chocolate mix & fold gently with a rubber spatula scraping sides and bottom well.
- Fold in chocolate chips and chopped nuts. Saving some of each to sprinkle on top.
- Pour into a 8x8 greased baking dish.
- Bake for 20-30 minute.
- Let cool slightly (if you can stand it!) then cut in squares and enjoy!