Recipe by mix'n vix'n
These are seriously wicked and sinfully delicious! They definitely don't last long in our house. LOL
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 cup hershey's dark cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup nutella
- 3 ounces baker's semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 2 eggs, little beaten
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- chocolate chips
- chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to bake at 350°F.
- Add butter and coco powder to a microwave safe bowl and nuke for about 1 minute. Whisk together.
- When its nice and smooth, add sugar, Nutella, and melted semi-sweet chocolate. Then whisk in 2 eggs, one at a time.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, espresso powder and salt.
- Dump the flour mixture over the chocolate mix & fold gently with a rubber spatula scraping sides and bottom well.
- Fold in chocolate chips and chopped nuts. Saving some of each to sprinkle on top.
- Pour into a 8x8 greased baking dish.
- Bake for 20-30 minute.
- Let cool slightly (if you can stand it!) then cut in squares and enjoy!