1/1 Photo of Handmade Lavender Soap
What a wonderful gift to give yourself, or that special person! I’ve produced this soap with some Marseille soap (still from my grandmother) and lavender from the garden.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1000 g soap bars (Marseille soap)
- 1 -2 cup water, warm
- 2 cups lavender flowers
- 1Mix your soap with the warm water. Try first with one cup of water, but add more water if necessary.
- 2Let soak overnight or heat gently with the microwave and knead until smooth like play dough.
- 3Incorporate one cup of flowers.
- 4Shape as desired.
- 5Turn your soap pieces in the flowers left, and press them in the soap.
- 6If you wish you can press a small hole for the ribbon.
- 7Let dry in a warm place on a baking foil. This takes several days!
- 8(Preparation time doesn't include soaking and drying time).
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Handmade Lavender Soap
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: