Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
What a wonderful gift to give yourself, or that special person! I’ve produced this soap with some Marseille soap (still from my grandmother) and lavender from the garden.
- 1000 g soap bars (Marseille soap)
- 1 -2 cup water, warm
- 2 cups lavender flowers
- Mix your soap with the warm water. Try first with one cup of water, but add more water if necessary.
- Let soak overnight or heat gently with the microwave and knead until smooth like play dough.
- Incorporate one cup of flowers.
- Shape as desired.
- Turn your soap pieces in the flowers left, and press them in the soap.
- If you wish you can press a small hole for the ribbon.
- Let dry in a warm place on a baking foil. This takes several days!
- (Preparation time doesn't include soaking and drying time).